17.9.10

How to Talk Dirty To Guys

Hello everyone and welcome to the one and only, super-sexy, super-fun dirty talk tips blog :)

Ladies, I get asked and asked and asked: "how do i talk dirty to guys?" "how do i talk dirty to my boyfriend?" "what do guys want to hear?"

I hear you.

It's hard to read old advice, because your situation is new, and you want a direct answer. I respect that which is why I like to email everyone back one at a time. But I wanted to write todays letter with some quick advice.

Guys like to hear about themselves and how awesome they are...

Sounds awful, right? Well it's true. And it's the same for you!

Wouldn't it be sexy if a guy told you how beautiful you were, how you are so much more fun than ANYONE he's been with (especially if it's a lot ;), and that you cook and take care of him like no one else ever has???

Here are some things for you to talk about:

-how much you love his body/muscles
-how safe you feel with him
-how much he turns you on
-how good at X he is
-how awesome his member is

That's it! That's all you need to know to get started.

ALSO, keep in mind that men really get off getting YOU off. So if you get enthusiastic and focus on having a good time, HE will have a good time.

As always thanks for tuning in,

Stay sexy!

Evan Michaels

p.s Don't forget to join my newsletter in the sidebar, and click here to learn how to talk dirty to a guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Stephanie Gold. This site is very informative. Actually I am really looking for this kind of site. And thankfully I found this one.

I know a site like this too, I just searched it on the internet. If you want you may check it out also:

how to talk dirty